Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vegetarian Quotes, Sayings about Vegetarianism, Vegan Quotations

Death is Nature's expert advice to get plenty of Life.
~Author : Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Famous Quotes

An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support.
~Author : John Buchan Inspirational Sayings

Austin Powers Do I make you horny Randy Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I
~Author : Austin Powers International Man of Mystery Nice Quotes

The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them that's the essense of inhumanity.
~Author : George Bernard Shaw Great Sayings

The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.
~Author : Henry Kissinger New York Times Oct 28 1973 Meaningful Sayings

There are some duties we owe even to those who have wronged us. There is, after all, a limit to retribution and punishment.
~Author : Cicero Wise Quotes

If you can learn from hard knocks, you can also learn from soft touches.
~Author : Carolyn Kenmore Motivational Sayings

... Nature, whose sweet rains fall of just and unjust alike, will have clefts in the rocks where I may hide, and secret valleys in whose silence I may weep undetected. She will hang the night with stars so that I may walk abroad in the darkness without stumbling, and send the wind over my footprints so that none may track me to my hurt: she will cleanse me in great waters, and with bitter herbs make me whole.
~Author : Oscar Wilde De Profundis Famous Quotes

Looking back on my life, I wish I'd stepped forward and made a fool of myself more often when I was younger -- because when you do, you find out you can do it.
~Author : William Sessions Inspirational Sayings

No comments:

Post a Comment